Saturday, June 6, 2009

Phishing in my Sleep

OK, the first thing I need to say is that Phish is a Vermont based groove oriented rock jam band. I know you may have heard of "phishing" in reference to internet scams, but that is nothing to do with PHISH the amazing 4 guys who rock as hard as any band ever has.
After a much needed break of a half decade, the boys are now back and better than ever. I have been following the shows with anticipation as I now live in California, so am not able to jet off to every show like I once did. Having seen over 200 Phish shows, it's safe to say I have definitely been there and done that. But with their music, it's always different and relevant to your current life, mood, and situation. Somehow the lyrics fit your thoughts, or at least that is what happens to me and enables my creative higher self to flourish while listening to the grooves.
The other night I was listening to one of the recent shows, and a vivid image popped into my head. I immediately began to try to create that brilliant idea with my wire and beads, and I am thrilled to reveal that it was actually something that can happen. I am on model number 7 now, and by the end of the day I will have my final product.
Catch me at Deer Creek if you want to see the new and exciting item in person. Otherwise, come back and look for a photo which will be posted soon! Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment